- For the Bread
- 8 TBS (1 Stick) Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Beaten Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Abut 2 (1-1/2 Cup) Over ripe Mashed Bananas
- For the Swirl Mix
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 TBS Brown Sugar
- 2 TBS Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a Loaf Pan with non-stick spray
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix just until combined.
- Fold in the mashed bananas and mix until incorporated.
- Pour 1/3 banana bread batter into prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of cinnamon/sugar swirl mixture over top. Repeat two more times, ending with the cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick tester comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan, slice, and serve warm with butter AND ENJOY!
Pin me on pinterest!
Follow me on twitter!
Find me on Facebook!