What better comfort food
is there than fudge brownies
? Heat them up to make them oh so gooey, or eat
them cold and
bite. Or we can get really wild and
warm them up then put ice cream
on top! Your choice, but here’s how to do it all. Fudge Brownie Recipe
- 8 ounces butter
- 3 ounces all purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 ounces unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 9-inch square metal baking pan, tapping out the excess flour.
2. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove the pan from the heat. Whisk or stir in the sugar, the eggs and the vanilla. Stir in the remaining ingredients until the batter is smooth and uniform, about 1 minute. Spread the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top.
3. Bake until a toothpick inserted 3/4-inch from the edge comes out with just a few moist clumps clinging to it, about 40 minutes. Let the brownies cool completely in the pan on a rack.
Pin me on pinterest!
Follow me on twitter!
Find me on Facebook!