- 1 rectangular pastry sheet
- Serrano ham (optional, other ingredients like the ones I mentioned, spicy sausage, cheese or cream cheese)
- 1-2 eggs to paint the pastry
- Preheat oven to 180 º.
- We extend the pastry sheet.
- Cut into rectangles, cut into strips 2 inches thick (approx.) along the sheet .Back to cut across, so that they are rectangles , as in the photo.
- We put up the slices of ham or painted with spicy sausage or cheese Philadelphia.
- Twisting these rectangles, as spiral, so that we form the loops.
- Paint ties with egg , beaten previously.
- Put on a baking tray (with baking paper underneath). We can sprinkle with a little sesame if we give a different touch.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes at 180.
- Remove the ties of the oven.
- Serve and enjoy!!!!!
Pin me on pinterest!
Follow me on twitter!
Find me on Facebook!